Monday, July 19, 2010

Day 2

Yesterday was fun - I went to Whole Foods and bought several dry groceries on the 'transitional' list like pasta, rice and crackers.
I ate pretty good - lunch was a fresh salad, green lemonade for a snack and kamut pasta with steamed zucchini and squash for dinner. I did have the snackies later on and snacked on some plain cheerios while watching TV. Next time I need to snack on raw veggies and drink lots of water.

This morning for breakfast I had 3 apples but I'm also going to start a para-cleanse that I've had for a while. It's a 10 day vitamin/herb supplement program that my colonics person recommended. When I've finished the 10 days and have been doing well on the detox diet I'm going to go in for another colonic session to get rid of more toxins.

I need to keep reading the book and writing in the blog to keep myself motivated!!!!

Also, for the past 3 nights I've been doing Windsor Pilates and I've noticed my core muscles getting back into shape! I just might lose this spare tire after all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment